Friday, August 31, 2007

Packing

I have to pack - i dont have any choice about the matter AT ALL.

I have given my landlord my notice that i will officially be out of here by Oct 1. Which means i now have 3.5 weeks to pack ALL my stuff and get the hell out.

Im sad sorta. I like my place. Its comfy.. its mine and its private. I will be moving into the lower level of a co-workers house. Although nice he does not know the nature of my relationship with sir.

He is also in a neighbourhood that is VERY close and social. I'll be honest.. im not used to that. Im used to everyone doing their own thing. Keeping to themselves. And honestly.. strangers scare me.

Ken - that is the guy's name - has invited me and my son over tomorrow to meet the neighbors. Bring the puppy by so he can run a muck and jump in the pool. Im not overly sure about that. Puppy has never seen anything remotely resembling a pool. Hell id ont even know if he can swim!

I dont know.

I just dont like this entire situation one bit. I'm very overwhelmed by the massiveness of it all. I was in the process of looking for a new place to live and looking for a new job. Now add to that going to the lawyers and trying to make ends that BARELY met before meet... eek!

I think it will be ok... i really do. But i can honestly say that both my sir and I would like it alot better if i was moving home instead of into some guys lower level.....

It makes me wonder.. what will he think of me after that first night when Sir drives up to take whats his. Spank the ass he owns and make me cry hard cuase its what i need? Will he call the police? Will he think me strange? Will he politely ask me to leave?

I dont know... i guess the only thing we can say is time will tell......

... Off to packing i go....

~me

No comments: